Monday, September 13, 2010

About me

Hello fellow students, My name is John Soria. I recently turned 18 and I'm Ecuadorian. I was born and raised in the south Bronx but I moved to Queens around 8 or 9 years ago. I'm a bit shy at first and it takes me a while to talk to people but I'm a fun person to be around and I can definitely make you laugh. I'm not really into sports that much but I did however play baseball back in middle school. Another thing about me is that I for one cannot live without my music.

I'm a skinny guy but I love food and I tend to eat a lot. Unfortunately I do not know how to cook anything at all except eggs. Most of the time when my family purchases food for the house we usually go food shopping at a local Stop n' Shop. In my opinion, Stop n' Shop has a whole variety of food and they always seem to have exactly what my mom looks for when she cooks. Only thing they're missing out in is more Ecuadorian products.

A typical meal in my home almost always consist of white rice. What I usually eat aside from white rice is a lot of meat such as ribs, chicken cutlet and from time to time some soup. My favorite foods are your average american favorites like french fries, hot dogs, burgers...etc. I'm not into gourmet food at all so i'd rather keep it simple when it comes to food. What I know from prior knowledge about where my food comes from is obviously from a farm.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to what your saying about their not being enough Ecuadorian products in food shopping stores,sometimes my mom has to go to a different store to get what she needs when shes going to make a seviche.

    ReplyDelete